How To Prepare
- Do you have a carpet, upholstery and/or hard surface cleaning scheduled by The MOST Thorough? Here are some ways to prepare for your upcoming appointment.
- Please remove small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from the areas that will be cleaned.
- Please pin up full-length draperies so they are at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up skirts on upholstered furniture that are touching the carpet.
- Heavy or unmovable objects like computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture can stay put. We’ll clean the carpet underneath these objects and can clean the edge right around the base as well.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture (i.e. weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs).
- Call attention to any spots or stains that may require special attention.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, we can’t guarantee a full odor removal.
- For safety’s sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
Special After Care Information:
- Please leave your plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
- As a safety precaution, please do not let your children or pets on the carpet until it’s completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.